In this video, I show you how loud is the Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360. Check below for a list of system specs. This video was created by ThisBytesForYou and shared with DragonBlogger.
• Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360: https://geni.us/iAqV
• Viotek G35DR 35″: http://geni.us/6LrGJ
• ASUS PB287Q 28″ 4K LED Monitor: https://geni.us/LeWBsp
• EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 XC ULTRA GAMING: https://geni.us/SwBEU6
• AVerMedia Live Gamer Portable 2 Plus: https://geni.us/B85j83m
• Fractal Design Define S2 Vision RGB Case: https://geni.us/t6xXT
• Alienware Wireless Gaming Headset – AW988: https://geni.us/z52uzC
• Fractal Design Celsius S36 360mm Liquid Cooling Unit: https://geni.us/m6LvD
• Intel Core i9 9900K Processor: https://geni.us/0PrCbaY
• Patriot Viper Gaming RGB DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz 16GB Kit: https://geni.us/URlI8
• EVGA Z390 Dark Motherboard: https://geni.us/UmV6t
• WD Black SN750 1TB: https://geni.us/8sqXFs
• Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD: https://geni.us/QTA2
• WD Black PCI-e NVMe 512GB SSD: https://geni.us/mMNLde
• EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G+ Power Supply: https://geni.us/IVoE
1:15 BIOS Settings with overclocks and CPU Fan1 Settings
3:10 Logging into Windows
3:24 Checking out base Temperatures
3:45 Showing tips for protecting your CPU when overclocked
4:24 Ambient Audio with system only
5:00 Starting to Stress CPU with AIDA64
5:25 Click Start on AIDA64 Stress Test and hear the liquid cooling unit and see cooling
6:22 Removing side panel to show audio while stressing
6:54 Showing why the system was so loud, it’s not why you think it would be
8:20 Stressing 100% whithout case fans at 5Ghz
8:31 Stressing 100% with case fans at 5Ghz
Disclaimer: Dragon Blogger has affiliates to brands and stores so we may make an affiliate commission if you purchase a product from one of our links. All of our reviews are 100% honest and reviewers opinion alone, but our site and properties leverage affiliate sales to help cover site operational costs, production and editing costs and fund giveaways.
Here is Global Amazon Affiliate link: https://geni.us/N11BM
Most videos produced with Camtasia or Filmora on this Channel.
Check out Camtasia 2018: http://bit.ly/DBCamtasia2018 You can also buy from Amazon here: http://geni.us/DBCamtasia
Download Filmora : http://bit.ly/DBFilmora2018
Get Cool effects: http://bit.ly/FilmoraEffects2018
Want your product (hardware or software) reviewed or showcased to our audience and channels? You can fill out a request here http://www.dragonblogger.com/product-reviews/ we welcome working with new brands and always give 100% honest opinions.
Join our other Channels:
twitch.tv/dragonbloggers and get a free random steam game X the tier level you sub with.
Join our Discord for Daily Steam Game Giveaways http://bit.ly/discorddb
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/dragonblogger
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dragonbloggertech
Follow us on Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+dragonblogger/posts
Follow us on Instagram: